Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The data on steps has been drastically reduced when viewed on my iPhone and iPad. eg effort is not colour coded, totals do not appear when I click on bar graphs.  Annual/Monthly/weekly/daily totals are not  displayed.

This is all very frustrating.  Has anyone else had similar problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pontman   Sadly, every iOS user is having the same problem.  Fitbit changed the app display and took the color code and the touch response away. I still see the 1 wk, 1 mo, 3 mo and 1 yr bars when I tap on my steps icon, the the arrows pointing apart to enlarge the bar graph.

I am moving this thread to the iOS forum.  It is a better fit as you are describing a change in the iOS app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Pontman   Sadly, every iOS user is having the same problem.  Fitbit changed the app display and took the color code and the touch response away. I still see the 1 wk, 1 mo, 3 mo and 1 yr bars when I tap on my steps icon, the the arrows pointing apart to enlarge the bar graph.

I am moving this thread to the iOS forum.  It is a better fit as you are describing a change in the iOS app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Marathon Racer
Very many thanks for your reply. Pleased to learn I’m not alone.

I find Fibits behaviour totally irresponsible.

Regards

Chris
Best Answer

Thank you very much for your reply which was the best answer to my question.

I consider Fitbits action to be deplorable and will not be buying another Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes