Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off or hide sleep insights?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

they show up almost daily and nothing i do will make them go away. on the other sections (exercise, heart rate) i can swipe away a notification at the top like the sleep insights, but these ones just never leave. it is very frustrating to me and i've left feedback about it multiple times but gotten no help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@saintcecilia  From your dashboard, tap on your sleep tile.  Now tap on the gear icon in the upper right.  The on/off toggle for sleep insights is at the bottom.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@saintcecilia  From your dashboard, tap on your sleep tile.  Now tap on the gear icon in the upper right.  The on/off toggle for sleep insights is at the bottom.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if this thread is still active, but "Receive Sleep Insights" is turned off on my Android device - the slider is to the left and is not coloured turquoise - but I still get these stupid, annoying and unhelpful comments. (They are not worth dignifying with the title "Insights".) Any other ideas about how to kill them, or is this like the infuriating slide-down settings on the Versa, whose only function seems to be to discourage repeat purchasing of Fitbit devices?

Best Answer

I am also frustrated with these repeating "Did you know" tips?  Yes I know.  You have told me each one over 100 times.  There is no toggle to turn them off in the sleep settings. 

Best Answer