Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date and time sync issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit blaze continues to sync to my ipone 6.  However the time is 25 minutes fast and the date reflects Thusday 29 dec 16.  Help please!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Steve_Red, thanks for joining us!, it's great to see new faces around. 

This is indeed a very odd situation and I would like to suggest restarting your tracker by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 

Then sync your tracker again, if the date and time don't correct themselves, on the app, please go to Account > Advance Settings and under Time Zone, check if Set Automatically is enabled. If it's enabled, disable it and choose your time zone manually, then sync your tracker. If it's disabled, please enable and sync your tracker. 

I hope this information can be helpful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, curious as to how you resolved the problem. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@C-Simpson Have you recently synced your Blaze? If your Blaze's battery drains completely, the time won't be correct until you sync your tracker.

I'd also recommend verifying that your time zone settings is configured correctly. Click here for instructions.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer