Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive 350 Miles Badge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my wife and I have achieved 350 Miles with the FitBit Charge5 and we both did not receive our 350Mile badge, what gives? 

-Nick

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MrNFL12 and welcome to the Community.  There is a longstanding bug in the Fitbit badge list.  And I mean years and years.  The 350 mile badge is the Hawaiian Islands badge.  Metric distance users get this badge, but imperial distance users don't.  If you tap on your profile avatar > App Settings > Units > change to Kilometers, then you will see this badge at 563 lifetime kilometers.  It will disappear when you change back to Miles.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Nick...I have moved your post to the Product Feedback forum.   Hopefully someone here can help you out.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrNFL12 Welcome to the community.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board in order to keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and because the distance badge wasn't granted to you and your wife, I've requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can evaluate and provide you with further assistance. You'll receive an email shortly with more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MrNFL12 and welcome to the Community.  There is a longstanding bug in the Fitbit badge list.  And I mean years and years.  The 350 mile badge is the Hawaiian Islands badge.  Metric distance users get this badge, but imperial distance users don't.  If you tap on your profile avatar > App Settings > Units > change to Kilometers, then you will see this badge at 563 lifetime kilometers.  It will disappear when you change back to Miles.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi there, @LZeeW.

Thanks for stopping by to share your insights on this topic. Your post is really helpful, and I'm sure other members will think the same. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes