Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display bug on challenges (iPhone X)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When you win a challenge (or I guess also with second place), you get the summary screen with the stats. This screen can only be dismissed with the tiny x in the upper left corner. On the iPhone X however, this close button is partially hidden behind the clock, so it's pretty hard to dismiss the summary screen, since you're more likely to tap the clock instead. See this screenshot:IMG_0613.jpg 

Please increase the padding from the top, or even better: create a bigger dismiss button below the summary screen, or allow the user to tap the summary to dismiss, or swipe it up. Anything better than the current situation 🙂

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Jorix, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue affecting the summary screen on Challenges. Our team is currently aware of the problem and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

That's great Marco. Looking forward to the iOS app update!

Best Answer

Hello @Jorix, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your patience and understanding while our team works to resolve this issue. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarcoGFitbit,

Just checking: It's been almost a year now, but this annoying bug still isn't fixed. Shouldn't be that hard to fix right? 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same exact problem. It’s annoying to have to close to app to close the window. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SJW74 thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate your have come back and updated this thread. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue has caused you and I'll make sure to forward your feedback to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Note that some issues take a bit longer than others to get resolved. Once we have more to share about this, we'll make sure to update this thread accordingly.

Thanks for your updates and report, if there's anything else you might want to add, don't hesitate to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes