Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display bug on steps graph.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else have issues with the graphing of steps for iPads?  The issue I have, and it really pains me to say it, but the 10k line is not at 10k for steps...it's at about 11k.  Small thing I know but it bugs me to see the bar graph say something like 10200 steps and it is below the 10k line....small thing but still bothersome.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @drgeo, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to ask you for some screenshots of the display bug you're reporting so I can forward them to our team.

Thanks again for reporting this and also for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @drgeo, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, it seems your screenshots didn't get through so I would like to ask you to reply to me again and follow these steps to upload them. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer

Hi, here is the screen shot

IMG_0945.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @drgeo, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the screenshot requested, I really appreciate it. 

I would also like to thank you for your report. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to check all of your steps for the missing months, please go to your Activities page in the online Dashboard.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes