Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance tile not filling up the circle.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The distance achieved is showing on my Fitbit HR dashboard but the indicator line surrounding the tile stays static. This has been a problem for one week and although I have emailed Fitbit, I have not had a response. Can any Fitbit users in the community help me resolve this? I have tried, restarting etc. It’s disheartening not to see progress made and all three goals achieved ☹️

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have sent me a screenshot of your Dashboard. It is possible the circle for distance is not filling up because your distance goal has been set too high, that is impossible to fill it up in one day. To check on this, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account
  2. Under GOALS, tap on Activity.
  3. Check if distance has been set up to a high number (1000 or higher)
  4. If the goal is unusually high, tap on Distance and edit your goal
  5. On the top left corner of the screen tap on Account to go back to save your goal

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to ask you to update the app if you haven't done it yet. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please try the following:

• Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

If the circle is still not filling up but you're able to see distance traveled in the tile, please take a screenshot of it and reply to me with it so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

F0C968F4-0F9E-43D2-A6AC-6FE1AEE23443.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have sent me a screenshot of your Dashboard. It is possible the circle for distance is not filling up because your distance goal has been set too high, that is impossible to fill it up in one day. To check on this, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account
  2. Under GOALS, tap on Activity.
  3. Check if distance has been set up to a high number (1000 or higher)
  4. If the goal is unusually high, tap on Distance and edit your goal
  5. On the top left corner of the screen tap on Account to go back to save your goal

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Marco. This has worked 😀.  Somehow my Alta had changed to 7000 km! It’s fine now. Thank a million for your help and advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes