Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain error 18

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

i have a Tracker2 and I am trying to download the latest update.  I updated the Fitbit app this morning but am still getting the same domain error 18

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Cherib1, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do in the meantime. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was able to finally get the update downloaded after disconnecting it from Bluetooth and then reconnecting it. Thanks for your response to my issue!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cherib1, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I begin to update my charge HR but it doesn’t finish give domain error 18.Please help me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AtoBartu, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, at this time I would like to suggest you to update the Fitbit app if you haven't done it yet, then restart your Charge HR and try to update the firmware again. 

Thanks for your patience, I hope this can be helpful. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much.I updated my charge HR,it is okey now.AtoBartu

iPad’imden gönderildi
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AtoBartu, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes