Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Alerts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have an HR Charge. I used to have a flex with a different account, but possibly the same email address. Whenever I get an alert for a low battery or a challenge update, I get two in a row, identical to each other. I can't figure out how to stop the duplicate.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @Southerngirl5! I'd verify if your mobile device is running the latest version of the Fitbit app. If yes, try logging out from the Fitbit app and rebooting your phone.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @Southerngirl5! Welcome! If you are using the same email address for both, you should have the same fitbit account. hmm.. you should receive the different alerts or updates depending on each tracker's information. The challenge updates should not be duplicate. 

Please try to remove one of your trackers from your account, and then set it up as a new device. This should fix the inconvenience. 

To do it on your Iphone:

1. Go to your account tab

2. Click on the tracker that you want to unpair

3. Scroll down and tab "Remove this tracker"

I hope this helps, let me know. c:

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi @SolangeE,

I am receiving double notifications for sleep, and I assumed it was because of the number of devices I have syncing.

Would this same method of trouble shooting apply if we have the MobileTrack 'device' set up and syncing?

Best Answer
0 Votes