Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past two days I have tracked my workouts on my fitbit versa 3 and I sync it and categorize it to the specific workout. Everything looks good, then later I log on and there is a new duplicate workout showing on the app.  I can delete it but when It syncs with my WW app it is duplicating there as well and cannot be deleted.  How do I stop my workouts from duplicating?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You don't say how you are tracking workouts: using the exercise app to start and end the workout, getting it auto-logged by auto-recognizing the workout, or manually logging the workout after the fact, or maybe 2 of the above methods for the same workout.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am starting and ending my workout directly on my fitbit versa 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

This past week and now too it’s been happening to me too. I choose the workout on my Fitbit watch to record a workout and it shows twice on my Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the ionic 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get this exact same issue. I start and stop my workout on my fitbit ionic, it logs on my app and I edit and rename it. I come back later and the workout has duplicated. I also get the same issue that this duplicate syncs to my WW app and doubles my exercise points. Very frustrating !! Fitbit please fix !

Best Answer
0 Votes