Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOV gone after app update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m really fed up with all the issues. I’m posting this in iOS because the most recent change was the update to app version 3.22 and I still had the EOV before then. Now it’s a black rectangle without content. Charge 3, IOS 13.5, iPhone 11Pro, sleep stages are tracked. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I am sorry to hear you stopped seeing your estimated oxygen variation after the app update. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the additional details and recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Please also check this help article with useful information: Why don’t I see an estimated oxygen variation graph in the Fitbit app?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I am sorry to hear you stopped seeing your estimated oxygen variation after the app update. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the additional details and recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Please also check this help article with useful information: Why don’t I see an estimated oxygen variation graph in the Fitbit app?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I resolved it myself by rebooting the device.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear you resolved the issue by yourself by rebooting the device. Thank you for posting the update here!

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes