Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything except messages on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using Versa 2 and pairing with iPhone SE. I have been able to connect phone calls, calendar, and music, but still not able to connect text messages. I have tried for several hours and looked at every setting multiple times. I cannot figure it out. I have already reset things, turned it all of and on multiple times, forgotten the device, turned notifications off and on… everything I have found on the forums. Any different tips would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello ABleak. Hopefully I might be able to help. (Fingers crossed) On the Fitbit app tap your profile picture on the upper left corner then scroll down and tap Versa 2. Now scroll down and tap notifications. Here you will be able to enable text messages. Ensure that text messages are indeed enabled by sliding the enable button to the right so that it is now green in color. On your phone:

• Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and turn on Allow Notifications.
  • Then, checkmark Notification Center, Lock Screen, and Banners
  • Change the Shows Previews setting to Always or When Unlocked.
  • Use Banner Style > Persistent (default is temporary.)

• Finally, confirm that Share System Notifications are on via your phone’s Bluetooth settings > Your Fitbit > System Notifications.

Hopefully this will solve the issue. 😃 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this so many times… this time I just turned every setting off and then went back and turned them all back on again one at a time and it worked! I don’t know which one was done wrong- but I think I am in business now. Thanks for your time!

Best Answer

You are so welcome ABleak!! 😃 Happy Stepping

Best Answer
0 Votes