Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attn!!! iPhone user (text message notification issues)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone that has an iPhone and haven’t been receiving text messages notifications try this…I know this is not the same step that we know verbatim this is something different I tried and now I received text messages. You know if you’re like me you have had plenty of different fitbits along with different iPhones; however, did you know that your Fitbit profile stores each iPhone that your profile was attached with? No, I didn’t know that I thought once I switched phones and linked it the Fitbit was only connected to that phone, so this is what I did to get my Fitbit to receive text notification from my iPhone:

1. Go to today

2. click on your picture to go to your profile account.

3. Click account settings 

4. click authorized devices 

(now, when I did this I had a very long list on what my Fitbit profile was still connected too. Which blocks receiving text messages because so many devices old and new are linked to the same Fitbit profile) so:

5. Go all the way to the bottom and click Revoke all devices.

don’t panic: this will log you out; however, once you log back into your Fitbit account you Fitbit profile now will only be linked to that isolated phone. And tada now you should receive texts messages again.

You’re welcome!!! And the years of stress and frustration is over for iPhone users…. Yaaay!!!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Daonenonly2 and welcome to the Community forum.  I am moving your post to the iOS forum.  It is a better fit for your post.  I hope it will help users with other Fitbit models having this same issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes