Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise tile not showing correct days of activity.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the newest iOS update (11.4.1). Each day I exercise, it shows 1/5 days but the next day when I reach the exercise goal again it resets over night. I’ve exercised 5 days this week (yes, it shows on the actual icon with the green circle and a star) but the next day it says 0/5 days and starts over again. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app to no avail. I’m required to wear this for work health insurance and would like it fixed before the next challenge starts. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Pfsjenny5

You may have the minimum minutes up to high for your exercise to register. Go into you settings and turn them down to the minimum. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pfsjenny5, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @ACG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Pfsjenny5, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, since when have you experienced this situation? Exactly in which day do you see the exercise resetting? Please note that each week, the tile resets when starting a new week (Monday) to 0, so it can start tracking your exercise again. If by any chance your goal is set to 5 and you exercise 6 days you will be able to see 6 out of 5 days, the tile won't reset. 

At this moment I would like to ask you for some screenshots where the issue is a bit more detailed, this will help me to check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know the exercise count resets every Monday. I only had this problem last
week (Mon-Sun), however this week when I started taking screenshots to show
the problem, it is staying cumulative so it hasn't been a problem. That's
how technology works, though, isn't it?
Best Answer
0 Votes