Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise time overlaps sleep time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why am I getting credit for sleep time when I am not sleeping. Since the last Fitbit update I have gotten sweet time credited to me for periods where I have been doing normal activities  I have noted that I am received credit for exercise during the same period of time that suite has been recorded. This has never occurred in prior versions of the Fitbit application.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Today the same thing happened as described above. I received credit for sleep this afternoon and at the same time received credit for two separate periods of exercise. I also received credit for sleep this morning while I sat in my chair listening to a book provided by barred the radio reading services for the blind and reading disabled. Bart is a wonderful service provided by the National library service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Again, I have received credit for sleep when I have been awake and active. I was not active enough to get exercise minutes but I know that during this time I was walking cleaning the kitchen and performing other chores around the house. Can anyone explain why during normal daily activities I am getting credit for sleep. This is three days in a row   I got credit for more than two hours of sleep in one stretch. And during that time I performed enough steps to meet the minimum 250 steps per hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received your email asking if one of these answers was helpful. Neither reply was helpful because it was additional data I was supplying in hopes to clarify what was occurring in the iOS version of the Fitbit application. I have not received any information that could help me from the community or from the Fitbit moderators. if further occurrences present themselves I will continue to append the information to this inquiry.

Best Answer
0 Votes