Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 400

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I tried everything and I keep getting the bad request message 400 during the 10 minute sync.
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and a Charge HR. I've tried updating my iOS, updating the Fitbit app, logging out and double clicking the home button to end then logging back in, taking everything off my Bluetooth that could interfer with the connection, reinstalling and installing again, resetting my Charge HR, and more. I've tried everything on here and nothing has worked... SO FRUSTRATING!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@knstaats  Refer to this post for some things to try

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Charger-HR-iPhone-6-error-400/m-p/944571#M23943

Hope that helps!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@knstaats  Refer to this post for some things to try

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Charger-HR-iPhone-6-error-400/m-p/944571#M23943

Hope that helps!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
I had this problem with connecting a new HR after my old one died. None of the suggested help worked. In frustration, I tried "set up new device" while it was plugged into charger. It worked!!!
Best Answer

To Solve my issue:

I was told to shut bluetooth off, wait 5 seconds, and turn on.

Then I was told to update to latest version (Which I had)

Then I uninstalled the FB app (iPhone).

Then I reinstalled the FB app.

Then I started the process again.

This time it worked.

They told me it then needed to update firmware. 

I am now connected.

Best Answer

I plugged my device into my computer and then rebooted my device and my phone and then completed the setup whilst the fitbit device was still plugged in to my USB charger and it connected first time!

Best Answer

Thanks for the hint. I finally got mine to reboot again using your simple method. Cheers! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes