Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset weight goal badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had this issue with every Fitbit account I've ever had. I created a new one after awhile away from Fitbit and I'm surprised the issue still happening. I'm not even sure how this happened, but I've managed to get all the way up to my 30 lbs lost badge on the very first day of my account/tracker (Sense) use. I'd done nothing but enter my current weight - didn't go back and add my starting weight from years ago, even started my scale (Aria 2) over... I should be at zero, basically. Is there still no way to reset the badges? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @k80s.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Weight goal badges on your Fitbit accounts. I appreciate the additional details, I understand how you are feeling and I am glad to help with your concern. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

For more information about badges, see What should I know about my Fitbit badges?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue too. I lost 25lbs 2 years ago .gain d it all back plus some. I just lost 3 lbs and it gave me a badge for losing 35lbs. Lifetime, yes, but not this time around. I'd like these to be reset or deleted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kdeeks24.

Thanks for the details shared in your post, I understand your concern. I went ahead and created a case for you, someone from our Support team will reach out soon. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’m having the same exact issue too with the badges. Please can you help me with deleting these badges from my account? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @skal1.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just did a search for this issue and found your post. I too have had to resort to creating new Fitbit accounts when I want to start a new weight loss goal. People gain and lose weight. I don’t know why an easy reset of Starting Weight-Goal Weight-Clear Out Old Badges and Start Earning New Ones isn’t an easy option with Fitbit by now. They could even allow people to keep their old badges if they want, and still earn new badges!!! That would be ideal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Adding that I specifically start the new Fitbit accounts so I can start earning badges again. I love earning the badges and getting the notifications!!! 🏆

Best Answer
0 Votes

the customer support has stated that they cannot reset badge progress, and the only way to reset badges is to delete the account, stop using the device and account for at least 7 days (dont try to login on any device), then create the account new

Best Answer
0 Votes

the customer support has stated that they cannot reset badge progress, and the only way to reset badges is to delete the account, stop using the device and account for at least 7 days (dont try to login on any device), then create the account new. They also reiterated that you may not be eligible for any premium trial (even if there is time left on your current premium trial). This is a huge disappointment for someone who just started their premium trial and is being told to delete their account

Best Answer
0 Votes