Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting data from an outside app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I saw 2020 was the last time someone answered there is no way to import data from an outside app. Now that it’s 2023, is there still no way to import data?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Lindaraeme and welcome to the Community.  There are a number of apps that "work" with Fitbit.  These apps let you link your accounts, but the link starts with the partner app.  What apps do you have in mind?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you mean apps like HelloFresh so we can more accurately and easily import our food? I saw where they weren’t planning to do anything with HelloFresh and I’m disappointed. My current model of Fitbit is cracked so if they can add the food database option, then maybe I’ll buy another Fitbit. If not, then I’ll probably go with another option that can. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a feeling that @Lindaraeme is asking the possiiblity to import activities sessions recorded with other services. This would be a bidirectional integration with services like Runkeeper / Adidas / Nike and, why not?, Polar, Garmin, Suunto (in this case for the specific session, not dialy activities).

If this is the case Fitbit is very much ignoring the request.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes