Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about selecting clock faces on iOS app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa, both on iPhones with the latest iOS and Fitbit app: Trying to look at clock faces is painful because the app becomes unresponsive, won’t let you go back most of the time, and won’t load images. There’s no real organization so you wind up scrolling through a sea of random clock faces.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I appreciate you have taken the time to provide your feedback about this situation that's affecting navigation when trying to select a Clock Face on iOS. I'll make sure to pass it along to our team. Once I have more information to share with you about this situation I'll be happy to let you know by updating this thread.

Thanks again for your insight, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes