Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got notifications after iOS12 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! I posted here a couple days ago mentioning how my Fitbit wouldn’t connect to my phone after the update and wasn’t receiving any notifications. After maaaany attempts in turning my Bluetooth on and off, doing the “forget this device”, and then trying to reconnect my watch and phone through the app, and turning my phone off and on, nothing was doing the job. What seemed to work best

me was deleting the app. HOWEVER, the first time I deleted it the problem persisted, but the second time i deleted it a few days later and redownloaded again, my phone and watch FINALLY connectedness and I’m getting notifications again!! There is hope, people! Just have to try an assortment of things lol. Hope this helps someone 🙂

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Amanda_mae, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having shared your experience and troubleshooting steps you took in order to resolve this issue. I'm sure these steps will be very helpful for members of the Community facing the same situation. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes