Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage data discrepancies between daily data and maps.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else experience major differences between actual mileage and the daily data?   My maps show one thing - with pretty accurate details but the daily miles  total is sometimes way off.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

I have not, but I wanted to pose the question: is it possible the app is going based on your stride distance vs actual mileage? If you hadn’t considered this possibility, I hope I was able to help you find your answer. If you had considered this and this is not the answer, I apologize for wasting your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mr.Awesome91 and @Ems73, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for bringing this to my attention. @Mr.Awesome91, thanks for taking the time to share your insight about this situation. 

@Ems73, at this moment I would like to request a screenshot from you, where this issue shows up. This will be very helpful for us to check this further and assist you further. Having as many details as possible will be appreciated. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Possible. But doubtful.   An eight mile difference is huge.  Thanks for the suggestion.   

Best Answer
0 Votes