Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Syncing Issue (Previous: MobileTrack, New: Alta)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using MobileTrack for the last 2 weeks in the FitBit app to track my activity and steps.  Up until today it worked perfectly.  I went out at lunch and bought an Alta.  I went to sync (prior to setting up the device, had 15409 steps), after the sync completed, my steps reset to 95.  I walked through with support trying to logout of my account in the app, reboot iPhone, remove the Alta device from Account, remove MobileTrack, re-add.  When I do this, it shows my correct steps (15409) for about 2-3 seconds, then looks to be overwritten to 95 again.  Anyone have any idea how I might be able to get these back, currently in a work challenge and it's rough to lose those steps.  Any assistance would be incredibly helpful.  Thank you.

Mike

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @veritas310. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

If you're still having problems with this, I'd recommend trying to force quit your app and set up the Alta again and see if this makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, I can think that maybe setting up your Alta and removing MobileTrack at midnight could help since not many steps have been tracked with MobileTrack or very early in the morning and see how it goes.

Keep me updated!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same problem.

force quit doesn't help

Best Answer
0 Votes