Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using FitBit integrated with MyFitnessPal for almost 2 years. Suddenly today steps are not syncing at all with MyFitnessPal. I have followed the instructions for disconnecting and reconnecting and it is still not working. 

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

I am having the same problem. I came home hoping for an answer. Several issues of this same are on the MFP site also. Hoping for an answer soon. 

Best Answer

Same problem for me. It's been for a few days now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Hasn't worked yesterday or today for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue for me as well, and I did not do the recent update on my iPhone, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

MyFitnessPal says it has something to do with the recent Fitbit software update that was available last week

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the apps and that forced a sync once, but it hasn't continued to sync since.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to know I'm not the only one... I hope they are planning to fix this? Asap! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. MFP says it's a FitBit firmware issue. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem since yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto here. It started today (Sunday) for me. I've recorded 15K steps on Fitbit but MFP says 0. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Best Answer

Same with me, Its so annoying!! How can you tell if your fitbit has the most recent version?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here I'm having to keep disconnecting and reconnecting to register steps. 

Best Answer

I'm having to do that to log food and water! Nothing is working to sync steps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I'm not the only one.  Only started since yesterday and has been annoying me trying to fix it.  

Have to wait for updates to fix it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is that an official line from Fitbit as I've heard nothing! I must have spent hours trying to sort it!! Giving up now as ready to bin the bloody thing!!! 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, glad it's not just me, hope they fix it soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so pleased to read that I'm not the only one I use this to show my doctor. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app hasn't updated but I'm having the same problem since yesterday. On the MFP site there's loads of people complaining about syncing with other apps too, so it's not just us FitBit users that are affected. 

There was an MFP server outage on Saturday then this started Sunday. Can't help but think they're connected. 

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.

Best Answer
0 Votes