Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sleep logs with Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my charge 2 on thursday evening. It did not show any sleep record till today morning, when it suddenly showed records for friday and saturday (Its monday morning now) and no sign of sunday night sleep at all. Pls help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ribha, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

In this particular case I would like to check the sleep logs in your online Dashboard and check if they're appearing there. If they're not there, I'd suggest you to restart your tracker, then monitor it for the next days to check if your sleep gets recorded. Please make sure the tracker is well adjusted on your wrist, not too tight and not to loose, that way it will have a better reading. 

If your sleep logs are showing in the online Dashboard but not in the app, please try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tap the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes