Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit notification when GPS tracking is enabled

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm new to iOS (moved recently from Android) and I have noticed that FitBit app shows a continuous notification on the top of the screen (blue coloured) when exercise is being tracked with GPS. This only shows up when one is out of FitBit app to use any other app. I'm not sure if this a feature that can be turned off but, it certainly conflicts with other apps. For example, when Spotify is used, FitBit notification blocks a part of the Spotify app thus not allowing to select Playlist.

Any remedy to this behaviour would be highly helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @deepaknr, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's always a pleasure for me to greet new members of our family! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to ask you for a screenshot of the notifications you're getting from the Fitbit app when using other apps and GPS tracking is enabled. That will be very helpful for me to check this further and determine which step should we take next. Please follow these instructions to upload your picture. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes