Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitStar and Fitstar Yoga excessive storage on iPhones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have both Fitstar and FitStar Yoga apps installed on my iPgone and combined they take up nearly 1.8 Gigbytes of storage, this may be fine on larger capacity iPhoens but it is a real issue on my 16G phone. I assume these are downloaded and stored videos. Surely it would make sense to, at least,  have the option to stream videos as required or be able to control what videos are stored. There are currently no option to manage storage on either app. Even better would be to have your paid subscription point to a site where you could stream the videos on demand to your TV through an application such as the Les Mills excersise subscription gives you, as you must realise that a small phone screen is hardly the best platform to view and follow along with an excersise video.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dentrassi42, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you around! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. I would like to encourage you to post your suggestion to manage storage on both apps as a suggested idea where members of the Community can vote for it and comment about it. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes