Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 3.15 unable to track pace

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I am unable to track exercise on my iphone with Pace and maps after i update the Fitbit app to 3.15?  

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Alesstan. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for keeping the Fitbit app updated and for sharing the issues experienced after syncing your exercises. While It's odd that you're not getting the pace and maps, let's work on this together. Since you mentioned to track your exercise on your phone, do you mean to have used MobileRun or connected GPS from your Fitbit. Also, did you have a good GPS connection during your activity?

In the meantime, since you mentioned that this started to happen after updating the Fitbit app to 3.15, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  5. Track another exercise and check if your pace syncs.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many users value their privacy as can be seen by the numerous threads referencing the pop ups they have been receiving about turning on location services even though they have it set to never.

Fitbit used to allow a location setting of "while using app" but they changed it and made it a requirement to have location services set to always.

This started in the past couple of versions of the app, but Fitbit never disclosed it to it's customers and it was worked in as a bug fix and stability improvement.

As you can see from the fitbit app update history available here, https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2025/  version 3.xx of the app is filled with bugs and is unstable which fitbit is trying to fix with the updates.

The problem is no one really knows whats in these updates or what bugs and stability fixes were actually implemented. I've asked @LizzyFitbit and @KateFitbit several times whats been fixed in these updates  and no one really seems to know. Maybe your issue  will get addressed in the next app update!

Best Answer

Hi Alesstan,

I have the same issue here since last week. Did u manage to resolve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes