Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Not syncing correctly for challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why does my Fitbit post my steps on the challenge incorrectly? It is always missing at least 3000 steps. Please help otherwise the challenges are meaningless to me and don't motivate me
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey hey hey @Tayta welcome to our Community! Thanks for stopping by! Woman WinkI'd like you to know that there are some reasons for your steps not syncing correctly with your Challenge as the following:

1. Steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile).
2. You're manually logging steps. Only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges.
3. You're using MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges.
4. You're in a different timezone than the challenge owner. The challenge begins and ends in the owner's timezone.

I'd recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

You can go here to see more information about challenges. 

Let me know how it goes and have a good day! Man Tongue

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app is not syncing with the challenges. I have tried everything I know to do. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes