Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App version 2.39 won't open, is only showing a white screen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I try to open the app, I'm just met with a white screen. Initially have the Fitbit logo at the top, but this soon disappears.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @blacksax, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime I would like to gather some information from you such as the model of iPhone/iPad you're currently using and the iOS version your phone/tablet is running. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue, white screen and nothing else, tried leaving it for a while in the hope that it will work, but nothing - using an Iphone 5s, IOS 10.3.3 (it says software is up to date!)

thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @piebaldxfitter, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have sent me the specific information about your iPhone model and its OS version. I'll make sure to forward it to our team. Once I have more information about to share about this issue I'll make sure to update the thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, in the meantime if I can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem on iOS 10.1 on iPhone 6s

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue.  I have an iPhone 6Plus.  I've had my fitbit for 5 DAYS and it only worked successfully for three days.  Now I get a white screen when I attempt to use the app rendering my fitbit completely useless.  It would be wonderful to get a response on how to fix this.  I've deleted and re-installed the app several times and now it won't even reinstall.  This is a fitbit specific issue, I'm not having problems with any of the other apps on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @k1z0_57, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Have you updated the Fitbit app recently? If so, I would like to suggest you to update the OS on your phone and try to log in again to the Fitbit app. If you're still unable to log in, please let me know. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes