Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net carbs on mobile app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I was able to configure Google Chrome to show me net carbs using the FitBit website, based on help from the forums, but that is not very efficient to do on my iPhone. I have previously used "MyNetDiary" on my iPhone for over 2 years to customize nutrients, especially net carbs, which is the basis of my diet and weight loss plan.

I switched to FitBit tracking now that I got a FitBit Blaze a couple weeks ago.

Is there a work-around to get Net Carbs to also show up on the iPhone App?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @mdphd2b, It's great to see you around, welcome! Smiley Happy

At this moment is not possible to track Net Carbs using the Fitbit app. However, I understand this is important to you and many people in the Community, so I would like to suggest checking @widogmom's suggested idea to implement Net Carbs measurement to the Fitbit app in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and your comment, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks Marco.

I was looking for the link to the feature request for this one.

Comments/requests about this existed from early 2015 and it is now nearing the end of 2017. Wonder if this will every get implemented! Looks like their is only one developer working on user request enhancements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FitForLife8, thanks for joining the conversation, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I understand your concern about this situation and our team is always working towards improving the Fitbit app. However please be assured that our team is aware of your and other people's requests and even when they don't address the suggestion personally, the best way to get their attention is voting and commenting on an existing idea. The more votes and comments an idea have is more likely to be implemented. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes