Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Won't Login

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using my Fitbit App for the first time since upgrading my iPhone 6x to ios13.1.2, and it asked me to login again, asked me to connect to bluetooth, and is now stuck on the login screen.

I have entered my id and password, and the little circle just goes round and round and round and round - can't go forwards, can't go back. Been like it for over an hour now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit community @Smudgeboy 

I understand your having trouble logging into the Fitbit App. I would suggest force shutting the app by swiping up (if your still spinning) then shut down your device completely. Wait about 1-2 minutes then turn your device back on and attempt to log back into the Fitbit App as you usually do with your email address and password. 
😃 Please let me know is this provides you with the best answer to your login in issue. Please keep me updated 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit community @Smudgeboy 

I understand your having trouble logging into the Fitbit App. I would suggest force shutting the app by swiping up (if your still spinning) then shut down your device completely. Wait about 1-2 minutes then turn your device back on and attempt to log back into the Fitbit App as you usually do with your email address and password. 
😃 Please let me know is this provides you with the best answer to your login in issue. Please keep me updated 

Best Answer

is has worked, thanks for your help MegaBite!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is great news @Smudgeboy !! Happy to see your back up and running again! Please use the Fitbit Community if you have any further questions. You might also enjoy looking through the Lifestyle Forums as well. Happy Stepping!!

Best Answer
0 Votes