Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 Did Not Track Sleep Last Night

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I went to sync my Fitbit Charge 2 with the iPhone Fitbit App this morning, my sleep did not sync or show up that it was even tracked. My bluetooth was switched off last night, it usually never is. I had turned it off to avoid pairing with a Bluetooth speaker in my apartment and forgot to switch the Bluetooth on my iPhone back on before going to sleep.

Would this be the reason why it didn't pair? Thought the Fitbit tracked and stored information for up to 7 days.

Any insight would be great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner! You're absolutely right, the Fitbit does hold 7 days of detailed data or a month's worth of summary data. I'm not sure why your  sleep didn't register, but you can try just adding it manually for that period. You can also try restarting your tracker, which won't help last night, but might help going forward.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @SunsetRunner! You're absolutely right, the Fitbit does hold 7 days of detailed data or a month's worth of summary data. I'm not sure why your  sleep didn't register, but you can try just adding it manually for that period. You can also try restarting your tracker, which won't help last night, but might help going forward.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. Have added my sleep manually and restarted the tracker already.

Any ideas in case my sleep doesn't register this evening?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, not really. I have it happen once in a blue moon, too. Maybe if the battery is a little low it tends to act a little funky, but other than that, I don't have any answers as to why. Hopefully it's an isolated incident!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this resolved the issue of tracking sleep, but now each segment (ie. awake, REM, light, deep) is showing 0 minutes. Seems to be a known issue with Fitbit as per the banner in pink at the top of the page, so I'm assuming they're already aware of this. Thanks for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes