Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 4 not syncing to my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the same issue, have tried all of the same steps in addition to allowing it to drain to empty and then charging back up. It was fine when I first bought it around two months or so ago to replace my Charge 3 and then it suddenly started to play up. I am now back to wearing my charge 3 and wondered what if anything apart from get a replacement / return for a refund. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Nosnibor54 Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 4 and for all the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the feedback provided.

If you already followed all the instructions listed here and the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

Cindy, thank you for your assistance it was good advice. I got in touch with CS who were helpful and eventually offered me a replacement device or 50% off another device. Unfortunately the 50% off did not extend to the charge 5 so I opted for replacement, hopefully this one won’t be problematic.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response @Nosnibor54

I appreciate for letting me know that you contacted our Support team and they were able to provide the replacement options. Since the Charge 5 is the newest Fitbit device the discount is not applicable for it, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you receive your replacement Charge 4 soon, so you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals.

Have a nice day!

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes