Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app doesn't show steps after upgrading to iOS 15

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just updated to ios15 and my steps are not being updated on the app but there is no app upgrade to apply

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @kiwisjd

Thanks for the details shared on your post. This shouldn't be happening and just to confirm, do you see a message saying that the sync was completed? If not, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone
  2. Open the Fitbit app and try syncing your Fitbit device and wait until the process is completed.
  3. If you are having trouble to sync, see our help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @kiwisjd

Thanks for the details shared on your post. This shouldn't be happening and just to confirm, do you see a message saying that the sync was completed? If not, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone
  2. Open the Fitbit app and try syncing your Fitbit device and wait until the process is completed.
  3. If you are having trouble to sync, see our help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks that seems to have fixed it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @kiwisjd

It's great to hear that the instructions provided helped you to fix the issue. I hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals!

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes