Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex doesnt sync after the last update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the last update on the 13/10/2017 my fitbit stopped syncing with my iPhone 6 which means it directly influences my points with Discovery. Is there another update scheduled to correct the glitches? or what can I do to remedy the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner, a restart will often get your Fitbit syncing again.  Please restart 3 times and then immediately try to force a sync.

If that doesn't work, try logging out of your app completely and then turn off your phone.  Turn it back on, log back into the app and then try the sync again.

Hopefully this will work.  If not, you may need to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.  Be sure to tell them the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @SunsetRunner, a restart will often get your Fitbit syncing again.  Please restart 3 times and then immediately try to force a sync.

If that doesn't work, try logging out of your app completely and then turn off your phone.  Turn it back on, log back into the app and then try the sync again.

Hopefully this will work.  If not, you may need to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.  Be sure to tell them the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Julia_G  thank you so much for the help! worked like a charm

Have a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, I'm really glad that got you going again!  Happy stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes