Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex is not syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Flex for a year yesterday and not keeping up with all my data. My battery is fully charged, but won't sync.  First, it wouldn't record the steps, then time of exercise, then the steps recorded and only partial time.  I removed it from my app and tried to reinstall it.  Nothing!  It just keeps searching.  Please advise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for joining us @Novice0154, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

If your Flex is not syncing I would like to suggest restarting it and check @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been very helpful for many members in the Community. 

If after trying those steps your tracker is still not syncing, my recommendation would be setting it up as a new device to reset the connection between your tracker and your phone. Don't worry, this won't delete any of the information already stored in your account. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes