Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing after iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the Fitbit One work with the new ios12 update? I can’t get it to register my steps again.  It does everything else just not the steps. I have tried deleting the app and restarting everything but still can’t get it to work?  Any other suggestions???

Moderator edit: removed personal information and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@dottiewolf wrote:

Will the Fitbit One work with the new ios12 update? I can’t get it to register my steps again.  It does everything else just not the steps. I have tried deleting the app and restarting everything but still can’t get it to work?  Any other suggestions???

Moderator edit: removed personal information and updated subject for clarity

Hi @dottiewolf

If you've restarted the phone and the One, and it still won't sync, try removing the One from the device list on the app, and then adding it back as a new device. 

My One does sync with iOS 12 so it is not that it is unsupported.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Hello @dottiewolf, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @Baltoscott, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@dottiewolf, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I appreciate you have let us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment, if you have already tried the troubleshooting steps @Baltoscott kindly posted, please let us know so we can determine what we should do next. Additionally, a screenshot of your app dashboard will be helpful as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what was suggested and took old one out and tried to put a new one in and it won't even accept trying to register a new One for some reason. So no I do not have it working yet online.

Best Answer
0 Votes