Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One won't set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have used a fitbit ONE for 10 years and very familiar with setup of this device. It stopped syncing with my iPhone 11 yesterday. I deleted the device. When I reinstalled, I was prompted to hold the button for 3 sec, the timer started but the app would not advance beyond 'searching' screen. I understand that the device is ON, so there should be no reason to press the button. Setup will not advance beyond the 'searching' screen no matter what I try. I have read all related posts and tried every combination of deleting the app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, pressing the button from 1 sec to 1 min or not. The ONE will not sync. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ronfmorrison.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend connecting the tracker to the charging cable during setup and confirming the steps to restart the tracker in How do I restart my Fitbit device? For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes