Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Premium keeps getting disabled in the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit app on my Xs Max keeps switching to basic (non premium). I have to clear the app from recent apps by swiping out and once I relaunch it it correctly shows up as premium only to revert to basic after some time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Trinanjan, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot your Fitbit app in order to fix the issue with Fitbit Premium. 

While reading your post I was wondering if you've verified that your Fitbit Premium subscription is still valid? If you purchased a 1-year Fitbit Premium subscription through fitbit.com, your subscription doesn’t automatically renew at the end of the year.

To get detailed information about Fitbit Premium, see: What should I know about Fitbit Premium?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Trinanjan, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot your Fitbit app in order to fix the issue with Fitbit Premium. 

While reading your post I was wondering if you've verified that your Fitbit Premium subscription is still valid? If you purchased a 1-year Fitbit Premium subscription through fitbit.com, your subscription doesn’t automatically renew at the end of the year.

To get detailed information about Fitbit Premium, see: What should I know about Fitbit Premium?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes