Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa - Can't do anything in the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having a problem seeing the data within the dashboard on the app for iO?. Mine will not let me do anything including conclude my current or set up a new weekly challenge, I cannot access exercise stats or set for a new exercise on the app. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @hannahp1.

I've moved your post to iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with viewing your data, setting up a new challenge or starting a new exercise in the Fitbit app. Thank you for providing the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Sync your Fitbit and check if the issue persists. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @hannahp1.

I've moved your post to iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with viewing your data, setting up a new challenge or starting a new exercise in the Fitbit app. Thank you for providing the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Sync your Fitbit and check if the issue persists. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but to be honest that was along time ago and my Fitbit appears to have become a victim of the latest update and gone blank screened. However in response to this logging and then out on several occasions eventually seemed

to do the trick as when I woke the next day it had corrected itself.

Best Answer

Hi @hannahp1, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear your Fitbit Versa gone blank screened after the latest update. Thank you for sharing that the issue with the app has been resolved. I recommend doing the following if you continue experiencing issues with your Versa's screen: 

1. Restart your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Try switching to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm ready to give up with my Versa as well, and it seems like other Fitbit watch products are experiencing the same problems with Fitbit watch/Apple iphone connections.  I've loved being a part of Fitbit, but I enjoy my iphone more, so I plan to either move onto a Garmin or the Apple Watch.  Just so frustrating! I've tried all of people's suggestions on re-booting the phone, the watch, Bluetooth, etc, and nothing works.  There just seems to be no compatibility left.  I'll miss Fitbit.☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bzemommy13.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the issue you're experiencing with Fitbit watch/iPhone connections. I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, I would like to confirm if you've tried the following steps to resolve the syncing issue:

1. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
2. Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone.

3. Tap Pair to approve the request. 

You can find the complete troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes ma'am. Also thanks to my relative, works for the department of defense,
it issues way beyond these. Narrowed down to what is core issue. I dont do
run in circles, playing with surface issues. If you don't identify and
correct root cause, for most, not saying all, we will keep chasing our
tails. Im so far behind battling this. Ughhh

Fast forward, identified the root cause, working on correcting that. I do
keep skimming all of community to see if its been resolved with direction
how. Only 1 consumer real close. I do have to run to store than ill get
back at it.

Thank you!