Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Lite won’t set up/update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, would anyone have any advice or knowledge. My Fitbit versa lite is refusing to set up. The watch has been detected on my app on my iPhone but has not recognised to the watch that it’s on a device. I keep getting the ‘to start download the app’. The things I have done so far is deleted and reinstalled the app several times as well as deleting the watch on and off the app. The watch allows me to set up until it does the update which took 2 days to get the blue line across but never have I got the watch screen. I have had an issue with this for a week now!!! Any ideas on what is wrong 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @cmpamcgi.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you're experiencing with setting up your Versa Lite. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. I recommend doing the following:

1. Turn Bluetooth on and off on your phone.
2. Restart your watch. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
3. Attach your watch to the charging cable and plug the charging cable into a USB port on your computer.
4. Try to set up your watch again: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

You can confirm the complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes