Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not connecting when trying to enable All-day Sync.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa is in my phone under Bluetooth as being connected but when I try to set up all day sync it won’t connect. The weather app or my wireless headphones won’t stay connected either it’s very frustrating. I want it to work correctly. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Gee_Bee. The Versa needs to be connected to WiFi in order to sync. The Weather app also needs to be connected in order to update and display the latest forecast. They will both sync/update when you are back in WiFi range. I do not use the Weather app for just that reason. I’m out of range of my house WiFi most of the day. My Versa syncs as soon as I get home. The issue is one of timing and location.

As for your wireless headphones, which ones do you? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gee_Bee, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@Gee_Bee, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Adding to what @SunsetRunner mentioned, if when you're trying to enable All-day Sync you come across an error message or it does not connect for a long time, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.

After that, go to the Fitbit app and try to enable All-day Sync again. Once your Versa has been paired again, the weather app will update more frequently. It is true the Versa syncs via WiFi but it's not mandatory and will sync even if you're not connected to a WiFi Network. 

Now, when it comes to your wireless headphones, remove them from the devices on your Versa, restart them as indicated by their manufacturer and then pair them again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes