Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and iPhone won't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit has not synced with my iPhone since I did updates on iPhone and the Fitbit app. I deleted the Fitbit from my iPhone and I cannot get the Fitbit recognized by the iPhone.
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Klmqueen,

I'd recommend re-pairing your tracker to your account using the replacement setup process. This should help you get back on track, but keep me posted.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Here are the reset instructions for the FitBit One:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker’s button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

FITBIT APP FOR IOS

1. Turn off Bluetooth, turn it back on, and then open the Fitbit app.
  2. If your tracker didn't sync, force quit the Fitbit app and open it again.
  3. If your tracker didn't sync, reboot your mobile device and then open the Fitbit app again.
  4. If your tracker didn't sync, restart your tracker. For more information,

How do I restart my tracker?

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any USB power adapter.
  2. Insert the other end of the cable into the port on the back of your Fitbit Alta™. Your Alta will begin charging.
  • Press the button on your charging cable three times within eight seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. 
  1. Eight seconds after the first button press, you'll see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This means Alta is restarting.
  2. After you see the logo you can unplug your tracker from the charging cable.
  3. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any USB power adapter.
  • Insert the other end of the cable into the port on the back of your Fitbit Alta™. Your Alta will begin charging.
  • Press the button on your charging cable three times within eight seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. 
  1. Eight seconds after the first button press, you'll see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This means Alta is restarting.
  2. After you see the logo you can unplug your tracker from the charging cable

5.If your tracker didn't sync, try syncing with your computer.

Best Answer
Unfortunately repairing it did not work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Got it to work after resetting it in charger and pushing reset button with a paper clip. Thanks
Best Answer