Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have one email address and two Fitbits registered. I am logged in to two separate iPhones with the app. 

When I open the app on the dashboard it automatically comes up with Charge 2. How do I change this to charge 3 so when I open the open the dashboard shows charge 3 first.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @JohnVal2 , unfortunately that is not something that is user controllable on the iOS app.  The app should sync all your Fitbits, and amalgamate your steps, but you cannot set which one syncs or shows first.

You can always check what's happening with each Fitbit, and any tracker settings, by clicking on the account icon.  There you will see all Fitbits attached to your account, and you can open each individually.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi @JohnVal2, welcome on board. Nice to hear from you @Julia_G.

@Julia_G, thanks for helping our friend and sharing other steps to check each device information. Robot Happy

@JohnVal2, thanks for letting me know that you have the Charge 2 and Charge 3. As our friend @Julia_G mentioned, the Fitbit app will automatically show one of your devices and sync each of them. While we don't have an option to select which device should appear or sync first, both will do as long as they're next to your phone.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes