Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app for Namibia

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Istore for namibia said the Fitbit App is not available for this country.

I would like to purchase the Balse

how can I make the fitbit app work on my IPhone?

Rgds

Theresa

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @toeksie, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community Smiley Happy

Currently the Fitbit iPhone app is only available in countries where Fitbit products are sold in stores. Many of our members have been able to download the Fitbit app for iOS by creating an Apple ID associated with a country where the Fitbit app is available. For instructions, check Apple's site about how to create a new Apple ID

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbits are sold in quite a few retailers here (including the local iStore ironically), so I'm not sure that's the case. I had a windows phone before and the app worked perfectly, so I was really disappointed to find that iOS doesn't have the app on the local app store.

Garmin and TomTom (also sold locally) have their apps available on the Namibian app store, so this will definitely be a factor were I get a new tracker in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @almost_there123, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about not having the Fitbit app available in your country. Please note that are several factors that influence availability of a certain app in a determined country and our team appreciates your feedback. 

At this moment I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using a FitBit for a couple of years now. Bought a new Iphone, and suddenly the App is no longer available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KvE1960, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that as mentioned before, there are several factors that influence the availability of the Fitbit app in certain countries. If you have recently acquired a new phone, please make sure you have logged in to the App Store with an Apple ID from a country (like the US) where you can download the Fitbit app. 

If you don't have an Apple ID associated with a country where the Fitbit app is available, please create one using the instructions in the Apple's site: how to create a new Apple ID

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes