Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app has stopped saving and logging new foods.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Worked fine until today.  Using same procedure to create and save but it does not log and the food does not appear in custom, frequent or recent food lists.  As though it just disappears after being created

6/8/18:   Seems to be working ok today. 🤷‍:male_sign:

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bill-Fit, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. I appreciate you have taken the time to edit your post with an update letting us know that everything seems to be working normal. Please keep me updated and in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Bill-Fit, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. I appreciate you have taken the time to edit your post with an update letting us know that everything seems to be working normal. Please keep me updated and in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bill-Fit, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Very Happy

You're very welcome! In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what is the solution? I have been using flex 2 to record my food and it stopped today. Everything else seems to be working normally (step counting). Please tell me how to make it work again or give me a phone number to call or an email to write to. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Thinlynn this new bug with food logging is being investigated by fitbit. When there is any news they will post it in the main thread for this problem at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

There's nothing we can do to fix it ourselves. As a temporary solution though we can log food via fitbit.com

Best Answer

I know this post was a while ago, but I am having the same problem 😕 I can enter in the calories and the nutritional information, but when I press save, it literally disappears and doesn't log, as if nothing had ever happened. This has been happening for about a week and a half now, and it's rather frustrating 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here - enter a custom food with all the data.. hit save and it is lost. Closed app and reboot phone - tried again no luck

app v3.17 / iOs 13.3

Best Answer
0 Votes