Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app icons not loading and syncing difficulty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, this is happening to both me and my husband on our iPhone SEs since yesterday. The app icons won’t load on the main page and our charge watches won’t sync. 

the step count syncs through. Even though the notification at the top says it isn’t connected. 

I’ve tried uninstalling and re installing the app and restarting my phone. But it doesn’t help. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TravelChubbs.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app: tap on your profile picture, swipe and tap log out. 
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.
  4. Confirm if your phone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.

For complete troubleshooting instructions to resolve the syncing issue, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Okay, I’ve tried the steps above. Additionally, I also made sure my charge device was up to date, and then disconnected the device and then re-paired it to my phone.

It still won’t sync nor will the app icons or profile pictures for me or any friends load in the app. Is there anything else I can try?

Best Answer
0 Votes