Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS widgets support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I scrolling down the widgets page, it strikes me that a Fitbit app widget which enable us to easily log things like glucose level ,weight ,cups and to have daily steps , heart rate , active zone minutes at a glance would be superb!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @Changwei.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support, and our team can take it into consideration. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @Changwei.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support, and our team can take it into consideration. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Ok ,thank you

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Changwei.

I appreciate your feedback and in case you have some spare time, I also would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes