Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app is not showing live heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 2 weeks the HR continuous tracking has not been displaying on my iPhone 8, only the Resting HR shows up.  HR tracking shows on my Fitbit.  All other data is being collected and displayed on my iPhone.  I have resynced, restarted & rebooted more times than I can count.  

Also, my iPhone shows Bluetooth "connected" but "All-Day Sync" will not happen.

Are there any fixes for this?  thx

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @CGC99, it's nice to see you around! Thanks for making sure that the Bluetooth shows connected and All-Day Sync is enable. Nice way to go! 

Check out this help article on Bluetooth interference. You should also make sure that your Fitbit app is updated to version 2.92.

If the Fitbit app is still not showing you the live heart rate when syncing, please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Your tracker  and enable All-day Sync. You will be asked to pair your tracker with your phone, please do. 
  4. (Optional) Disable All-day Sync if you like. 

This will improve the connection between your tracker and your phone and will show the live heart rate in the app. 

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome on board @CGC99, it's nice to see you around! Thanks for making sure that the Bluetooth shows connected and All-Day Sync is enable. Nice way to go! 

Check out this help article on Bluetooth interference. You should also make sure that your Fitbit app is updated to version 2.92.

If the Fitbit app is still not showing you the live heart rate when syncing, please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Your tracker  and enable All-day Sync. You will be asked to pair your tracker with your phone, please do. 
  4. (Optional) Disable All-day Sync if you like. 

This will improve the connection between your tracker and your phone and will show the live heart rate in the app. 

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Re-pairing the Fitbit and phone was successful

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CGC99! Thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi -- I have a Charge 5, and an Android phone.  I have tried the suggested fix to get the current day's heart rate data to show (unpaired device on phone, restarted phone, ensured latest Fitbit app release), and still no current day's heart rate data.  Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes