Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app language synchronizes with phone automatically

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As per the title. My app has always been in language A (my mother tongue) while my phone itself is in language B (a language I'm currently learning). Until yesterday that worked in perfect (dis)harmony, but now suddenly my app is in language B as well. I went to the advanced settings and disabled the function to automatically recognize the country, I signed out and back in, I fully shut down the app and reopened, but all to no avail. 

I like having my phone in B for some language engagement, but I prefer to have my Fitbit app in my mother tongue A. Any way to return to that language without having to change my phone language itself?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @VictorVan. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to have the option to have the Fitbit app in different language than your phone. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand that this is important to you and appreciate your feedback. Changing the language on your phone changes the language in the Fitbit app. For more information, please see How do I change the language in the Fitbit app?

To share additional feedback or if you want to see features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes